KEY WEST, Fla. (October 9, 2012) — Join The Rum Daddy Paul Airtrip and rum connoisseurs from across Key West for FREE rum tastings and FREE cocktail samples of the Best Rums of Barbados with the Rum Barrel’s Rum Club on Oct. 9.
From 5:30 p.m. through 8:30 p.m., Rum Club tastings at the scenic open-air Quarterdeck will feature the lovely Mount Gay Rum Girls, Mount Gay 1703, Cockspur 12 Year, Malibu Black, Mount Gay Extra Old along with classic rums and colas, and cocktail specials.
For the ultimate rum tastings, the best in cane spirits cocktails, and just some plain fun, check out our Key West Rum Bar and the Rum Barrel Rum Club. Food and drink specials are available during Rum Club meetings.
Also at The Rum Barrel next week:
- Tuesday, October 9: Bradd Shadduck, acoustic musician, at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 10: Tony Roberts, Key West singer/songwriter, who plays a mix of folk, reggae and rock, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 11: Open Mic Jam with guitar blues legend Larry Baeder and Dora at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 12: Jonathan Williams at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 13: Lo Fi’s, a three-piece rock band, at 7 p.m.